Thursday, July 19, 2012

Daily Assignment #5 - Plagiarizm


I promise I will not plagiarize on any of my paper that I write in this class. I have tried plagiarizing few years ago. But, first of all one virtue that I value the most is not lying.  When I was a kid, I used to lie a lot and was good at it. But as time passed, I realize lying never solves anything and cause more problems. I consider plagiarizing as a form of lying. So, I do not prefer lying. Some might say it is “Karma” but anyways one of the reason I prefer not lying is because it always comes back to me and haunts me. Repeated experience taught me that at desperate moments lying might look like an easy way out, but it is not. So now taking consequences is much more comforting than lying for me. Another main reason is I do not learn anything from it when I plagiarize. As I am aging I realize the money our family is spending on my education. The amount of money that is spent on me is not a small amount. I really want it to be worth it. I need to learn and gain something. The best way to learn something is by actually doing it, and practice what I need to do. Last, I love being creative. Recently I have some problems mentally, so I have some troubles, but still I love creating. There might be not much in my brain, but I want to pour out from my mind as much as I can. These are the reasons for not plagiarizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment